Position : Senior Sales Engineer
Profile & Qualifications Required
· Age 30-35 years old
· Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical or related field.
· Minimum 1-2 yr. of working experience, especially in Automotive field will be advantage (new graduated welcome).
· Proven experience as a project coordinator or a similar role.
· Good command in English and Vietnamese, both verbal and written. Japanese is a big plus.
· Good personality, Sales-motivated and Service minded
· Able to communicate with customers in high pressure situations
· Independent and able to work under pressure, tight schedule and odd hours
· Willing to travel both domestically and overseas (Thailand) on short notice
· Have some knowledge about FMEA/ APQP/ Control Plan
· Be able to read drawing, and GD&T
· Can work alone in Hanoi’s office and join the team from Thailand via the video-call.
- Do the sales activities and maintain good business relationship with existing customers.
- Act as a direct contact with customers to identify and define project requirements and scope.
- Develop project plan and keep monitoring on project schedule and handle any issue that arises.
- Build a good relationship across customer’s function: purchasing, R&D engineer, production, quality assurance in order to create and maintain customer loyalty to company (work with multi-functional team to achieve project goals).
- Coordinate all team members in order to keep workflow on track.
- Analyze and evaluate the competitors’ products or system
- Develop selling tools and materials.
- Handle technical specification to serve customer requirement.
· Analyze & support work flows for the new model part and the customer requirement
· Working hour : 08.00 am. -17.00 pm. (Mon-Fri)