As a Senior Consultant at JAC Recruitment Vietnam, you will be required to develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates throughout your specialist sector, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also utilising your experience and existing networks to further develop JAC's market presence.
You should have the drive to maximise the opportunity within your given market and to achieve and exceed given targets for yourself and the team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of the JAC's brand.
- To actively develop knowledge of the market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- To write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates.
- To use existing candidate networks, LinkedIn, corporate web sites and other marketing tools to generate business and source candidates.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships.
- To qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- To qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- To match and deliver candidates to job vacancies to JAC's delivery targets.
- To maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity.
- To work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
- To manage the recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate and to deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure these are dealt with efficiently.
- To prioritise your work load and self-manage to ensure that you are working on productive activities to achieve the maximum revenue at all times.
- To act as a role-model and demonstrate and work to JAC's values, standards and SOP's.
- At least three years experience in working within the recruitment industry and within the specialist field.
- A proven track record of achievements and results within a team environment.
- A strong team player
- Outstanding communicator and proficient in English and/ or Japanese language
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.