Role of Consultant
· Provide recruitment services and workforce advisory to both corporate clients and candidates
· Gather enquiries, sourcing for the right matching of candidates, provide appropriate career advice to candidates and bringing successful closure of the deal (placement of candidate on the job)
· Supervise and coach Associate Consultant to conduct effective behavioral interviews, negotiate offers and client-candidate management
· Develop strong business partnership with clients
· Support existing & seek new clients leads in fields like wholesales trading, service, IT, banking/ financial banking, etc.
· Work with new/exist clients to determine the qualifications and requirements of vacancies
· Serve as the main person in charge (PIC) and manage these end-to-end to offer confirmation stages.
· Make sure that you generate successful placement of vacancies for clients and collect the fee within the JAC’s specified timeframe.
· Conduct screening methods prior to short-listing and find out the ideal candidates as well as follow the clients & JAC’s recruitment process.
· Support clients and candidates to set up the interview schedule
· Maximize communication channels and ensure candidates and clients provide timely and regular feedback on recruitment status.
· Consult effectively with clients to identify potential enquiries, annual hiring plans and provide feedback to the recruitment process better.
· Track & record clients recruitment activities on a daily basis to ensure deals can be closed and meeting sales targets.
· Build a discipline specific network of strong candidates to actively sell into clients via various channels such as searching, online recruitment portals, media job posting, social networking and network referral.
· Ensure the overall database of candidates are always current and to develop a strong database/network of passive candidates.
· Analyze candidate suitability to the job by resume screenings, conducting face-to-face interviews, providing assessments and verifying references.
· Manage the whole recruitment process and ensure successful closure of the deal to achieve individual sales targets.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· Passion about contact with people, expanding the network and building relationships.
· Minimum 3 years experience working in Recruitment Agency/ Headhunting of Staffing fields or workforce/ salesforce industry.
· Graduated college/ bachelor degrees in any field.
· Fluently communicate in English/ Japanese for 4 skills.
· Have customer service mindset & detail-oriented skill
· Good organization & time management skills
· Ability to manage-up and deliver results
· Able to adapt to Japanese working culture
· 18 leave days (12 annual leaves – JAC’s special leave days) + public/ holidays leaves
· Parking allowance
· Full salary insurance
· Company trip, team building/ year
· Attractive package with incentives