Role of Consultant
- Provide recruitment services and workforce advisory to both corporate clients and candidates
- Gather enquiries, sourcing for the right matching of candidates, provide appropriate career advice to candidates and bringing successful closure of the deal (placement of candidate on the job)
- Supervise and coach Associate Consultant to conduct effective behavioral interviews, negotiate offers and client-candidate management
- Develop strong business partnership with clients
- Support existing & seek new clients leads in fields like wholesales trading, service, IT, banking/ financial banking, etc.
- Work with new/exist clients to determine the qualifications and requirements of vacancies
- Serve as the main person in charge (PIC) and manage these end-to-end to offer confirmation stages.
- Make sure that you generate successful placement of vacancies for clients and collect the fee within the JAC’s specified timeframe.
- Conduct screening methods prior to short-listing and find out the ideal candidates as well as follow the clients & JAC’s recruitment process.
- Support clients and candidates to set up the interview schedule
- Maximize communication channels and ensure candidates and clients provide timely and regular feedback on recruitment status.
- Consult effectively with clients to identify potential enquiries, annual hiring plans and provide feedback to the recruitment process better.
- Track & record clients recruitment activities on a daily basis to ensure deals can be closed and meeting sales targets.
- Build a discipline specific network of strong candidates to actively sell into clients via various channels such as searching, online recruitment portals, media job posting, social networking and network referral.
- Ensure the overall database of candidates are always current and to develop a strong database/network of passive candidates.
- Analyze candidate suitability to the job by resume screenings, conducting face-to-face interviews, providing assessments and verifying references.
- Manage the whole recruitment process and ensure successful closure of the deal to achieve individual sales targets.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Passion about contact with people, expanding the network and building relationships.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Recruitment Agency/ Headhunting of Staffing fields or workforce/ salesforce industry.
- Graduated college/ bachelor degrees in any field.
- Fluently communicate in English/ Japanese for 4 skills.
- Have customer service mindset & detail-oriented skill
- Good organization & time management skills
- Ability to manage-up and deliver results
- Able to adapt to Japanese working culture
- 18 leave days (12 annual leaves – JAC’s special leave days) + public/ holidays leaves
- Parking allowance
- Full salary insurance
- Company trip, team building/ year
- Attractive package with incentives