Role of Consultant
• Provide recruitment services and workforce advisory to both corporate clients and candidates
• Gather enquiries, sourcing for the right matching of candidates, provide appropriate career advice to candidates and bringing successful closure of the deal (placement of candidate on the job)
• Supervise and coach Associate Consultant to conduct effective behavioral interviews, negotiate offers and client-candidate management
• Develop strong business partnership with clients
• Support and guide co-worker to achieve goals (to be the leader in the near future)
• Support existing & seek new clients leads in fields like Banking – Financial corporations / Construction.
• Work with new/exist clients to determine the qualifications and requirements of vacancies
• Serve as the main person in charge (PIC) and manage these end-to-end to offer
• Make sure that you generate successful placement of vacancies for clients and collect the fee within the JAC’s specified timeframe.
• Conduct screening methods prior to short-listing and find out the ideal candidates as well as follow the clients & JAC’s recruitment process.
• Support clients and candidates to set up the interview schedule
• Maximize communication channels and ensure candidates and clients provide timely and regular feedback on recruitment status.
• Consult effectively with clients to identify potential enquiries, annual hiring plans and provide feedback to the recruitment process better.
• Track & record clients recruitment activities on a daily basis to ensure deals can be closed and meeting sales targets.
• Build a discipline specific network of strong candidates to actively sell into clients via various channels such as searching, online recruitment portals, media job posting, social networking and network referral.
• Ensure the overall database of candidates are always current and to develop a strong database/network of passive candidates.
• Analyze candidate suitability to the job by resume screenings, conducting face-to-face interviews, providing assessments and verifying references.
• Manage the whole recruitment process and ensure successful closure of the deal to achieve individual sales targets.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Passion about contact with people, expanding the network and building relationships.
· Minimum 3 years experience working in Recruitment Agency/ Headhunting of Staffing fields or workforce/ salesforce industry.
• Graduated college/ bachelor degrees in any field.
• Fluently communicate in Japanese/ English for 4 skills. (Japanese is top priority)
• Have customer service mindset & detail-oriented skill
• Good organization & time management skills
• Ability to manage-up and deliver result