One of the premium Japanese law firms in Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese qualified attorneys having minimum ten years experience in the field. You should ideally possess quality experience in Corporate Commercial, Transactions or Banking-Finance across top-tier global law firms. Position is based in Ho Chi Minh and these lawyers will be working directly with the firm's Partners.
- Provide legal advice to clients on all aspects of international and foreign laws
- Attend meetings with clients and other third parties and undertake business development activities
- Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programs organized or undertaken by the Firm
- Provide training and supports where relevant to Partners and Vietnamese lawyers
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Partners
- Excellent analytical/ research/ drafting skills, as demonstrated
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing and speaking) in English
- Strong command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to work with colleagues and communicate professionally with clients, authorities and other relevant parties, as demonstrated
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.