Our client, a top flavour house company
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Working time: Monday-Friday 08:30- 17:30
- Perform specialized and accurate application of flavour samples for submission to customers within a set time frame.
- Perform application of flavours according to prescribed procedures and improve/modify on the procedures where necessary.
- Perform test and application of flavours for evaluation.
- Ensure that waste materials are disposed safely.
- Maintain and track stock level of laboratory supplies such as glass bottles, raw materials etc.
- Operate, maintain, calibrate and sterilize laboratory equipment and work areas.
- Ensure raw materials are stored at correct temperature to ensure quality and safety.
- Preparation of raw materials and samples for sensory testing and evaluation by Flavourist.
- Selection of flavour samples from the shelves to make application samples for submission to customers.
- Perform standard laboratory tests according to prescribed procedures and recording of test results.
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- To carry out any additional job related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Implement and conforms to all established environmental management system.
- Support the implemented environmental management system.
- Comply with all applicable procedures and legal and other requirements.
- Comply with Group’s Charter of Corporate Behaviour and Code of Conduct accordance to the Employee Handbook.
- Degree in Chemical (preferably in Food Technology) or equivalent in years of similar experience.
- Basic sensory skills.
- Basic Chemistry.
- Basic laboratory procedures and methodology.
- 6 years or above of compounding experience in a similar industry is preferred.
· Young, dynamic, professional working environment
· Competitive salary range
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.