The company was established in 2003 with the vision of becoming a (efficient) provider for the clean-food business.
Started out with animal and aqua feed business, the company now has 8 modern feed mills in Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar, equipped with American and European technology, with the total capacity of 2 million tons of feed per year, satisfying the standards ISO 22.000, HACCP, GLOBAL GAP, BAP and the whole system operates with the application of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
The company’s product is distributed by over 3000 dealers and direct farms.
Feed brands have become familiar to millions of farmers, thus making the company one of the top four animal feed companies in Vietnam with the sale of 500 million US dollars. The Corporation is in top 100 worldwide feed companies (according to Feed International), top 100 biggest businesses in Vietnam (VNR 500) and top 100 best working environments in Vietnam (Anphabe).
With regard to the breed and the commercial swines business, the companya has built breeding farms to improve the herd’s productivity and discover the breeders’ core needs and consumers’ demands for pork in Vietnam and neighbor countries.
Report Line: Deputy General Director
· Responsible for General HR-Adm operations of GreenFeed Group such as Org Chart, Company Culture, HR operation, Total Reward, Talent Attraction, Training, Talent Development, Administration…
· Direct report to Deputy General Director of HR-Admin of GreenFeed Group/BOD
· Coordinate with Heads of Functional Divisions
· Direct subordinates: HR Directors of industry such as Feed/Farm/Food/Overseas-M&A and functional HRDs
· Major in Human resource management, Business administration, Law or other related fields
· Knowledge on modern HR management
· Mastery on labor law, PIT, insurance laws
· More than 10 years of experience in HRM/HRD, in which at least 5 years of experience at HRD or similar in manufacturing companies with over 1,000 employees including sales team, holding 5 consecutive years as HRD in a company is an advance
· Prefer candidates with experience in MNCs, set up new business unit, restructure…
· Vietnamese: Able to compose professional documents such as competency criteria, policies, regulations
· English: Effective communication with experts, consultants, reading and writing system materials as mentioned above
· IT: HRIS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Project…)
· Communication, Interview, Presentation
· Event organization
· Negotiation, conflict management
· Change management
· Risk management
· Team building and development
· Male, from 40 and above
3. Working condition:
Base in HCM, willing to travel nationwide and oversea.
· Competitive salary range
· Other benefits will be discussed
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.