The company history and legacy started in 2016, as a subsidiary company of the Group in Japan. The company works to create valuable mobile content as well as services delivered through means of application and web for Japan market. With the original members of 20 people, they grow their members up to more than 100 bright talents and continue to grow more.
Company AI Labs' mission is to research and provide Values to our clients by deploying cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence solutions in real-world applications. Our focus areas are Healthcare, Weather, and AI for Business. Our teams use statistical, mathematical and ML approaches to make predictions to improve essential points in clients' workflows. As our Engineer, you will help us in developing and deploying AI Systems on the cloud with your software technical knowledge and server/cloud/Data Lake (Azure/AWS/GCP) experiences.
- Location: Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: 8:30 AM — 17:30PM; Mon — Fri
- Level: Senior
- Report to: Manager/Technical Architect
We are looking for growth-minded candidates with strong system design and experience in Fullstack development (Senior Level) (.NET or LAMP stack):
Infrastructure development in collaboration with Data Scientist to build AI Products
- Developing, testing, debugging and deploying LAMP web systems for AI solutions
- Researching new technology & sharing your deep technical knowledge
- Planning and suggesting new apps and service in domains: Healthcare, Sales Analytics, Image Processing, among others
- Must have a passion for system design and web service development
- Must have at least 5 years experienced development in industry with .NET (ASP/C#) or LAMP stack
- Must be proficient in some programming languages (preferred Python, but any other languages such as Java, C# are also welcomed) and web frameworks (such as Flask, Django)
- Strong knowledge & Experience in web app performance optimization & scaling for production
- Strong knowledge about clean coding, OOP, Dependency Injection, Design Patterns, Programming principles, Unit tests
- Must be proficient in English (verbal & written) to work with our cool foreign colleagues
- Practical knowledge of Cloud service (AWS or Microsoft Azure or GCP)
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- Must be familiar with CI/CD
- Must have strong appreciation for business understanding projects
- Must have strong appreciation for secure coding
- Must have appetite to learn new technology and development processes
- Must be a team player
- Must have some experiences for Python coding (if Python is not dominant programming language)
Nice to have
- Having experience in mobile is a plus
- Having experience in AI projects is a plus
- Having experience to work with Data Scientist is a big plus
- Working with latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Full social insurance payment
- Flexible working time
- Various training
- Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
- Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
- And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
- Private Health Care Insurance
Interview process: 2 rounds with Technical Team
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.