- In order to seamlessly connect our applications and the infrastructure that runs them, we are responsible for automating infrastructure provisioning and operation using software techniques and approaches.
- Service design and application development for integrating the AI system that supports the company's services with our private cloud.
Refactoring existing applications to continuously improve security and ease of use.
- These are just some of our past achievements and current initiatives. You will be responsible for planning, developing, and operating the private cloud services that the company's engineers need. For that reason, we are seeking an engineer who is not limited to working in a specific field of work or technology.
- Ability to develop Web services using Python or Golang
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience designing or developing Web services using the REST architecture
- Experience designing or developing Web services using a microservice architecture
- Understanding of container and virtualization technology, e.g: docker, kubernetes, rancher, …
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code
- Basic English communication skills for chats and email
- Experience designing or developing private or public cloud services
- Deep understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Deep understanding of OpenStack
- Deep understanding of container and virtualization technology
- Experience designing or developing Web services with architecture that is based on a cloud-native mindset
- Ability to analyze situations and debug technology based on application metrics
Dong Da District, Ha Noi
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options
- Top-notch equipment & tools
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events