Our client is a business consulting firm who delivers business process consultation in SCM, logistics, sales and distribution, Financials area and IT advisory consultation to clients in automotive, high technology, telecommunication, consumer products, and retail & distribution industries. We are intending to expand business consulting in Vietnam market.
This position will be hired as employee of our client as a starting member in Vietnam office and will be potential candidates of the management in Vietnam in the future. We would be expecting candidates who are motivated and committed to the organization to start up and expand our business in Vietnam.
Business process consultant (SCM)
- Understand key issues of the client’s logistics operations and its systems and create a counterproposal for the client to improve its management and operation.
- Deliver and Work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit & Gap analysis with a certain application function)
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in both Vietnamese and English.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting service for our client.
- Conduct project sessions with client in Vietnamese/English.
- Support presales and creating proposal for consulting projects.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam and its reporting to the Headquarter.
Education and Experience
- First level University degree
- 2 to 7 years of consulting experience working for a consulting firm.
Key Skills Required (Must)
- High competency skills (logical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, team leadership).
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint Documents and MS Excel.
- Language skills: English (Business proficiency level), Vietnamese (Native level)
- Strong motivation to build up one's career in the business consulting field.
- Excellent communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Deep understanding on Supply chain business operations such as sales management, purchase management, inventory management, warehouse operations, material handling, transport assignment, etc.
- Excellent understanding on logistics-related IT solutions e.g. CRM (Customer relationship management) ERP (enterprise resource planning), WMS (warehouse management system), TMS (transport management system), etc.
- Experience of problem-solving experience with deliverables (Assessment/Issue analysis/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement)
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
Key Skills Required (Preferred)
- Experience of SCM related IT solution implementation (SAP SD/MM, other ERP, SAP APO, JDA, etc.).
- Experience of sales management IT solution implementation (Salesforce, MS Dynamics CRM, ZOHO CRM, Sugar CRM, etc.).
- Experience of logistics IT solution implementation (Infor WMS, Manhattan, SAP WM etc.).
- Experience of designing business process and system requirements.
- Experience of project management of a consulting project or PMO experience.
- Work experience in a logistics, IT or manufacturing company.
Advantages of this Job
- Acquire or improve consulting skills by working with and direct report to 20+years experienced business consultants from Japan.
- Improve skills to create proposals which are well organized, to the point and satisfying clients.
- Improve coordinating skills by supporting communication between different stakeholders.
- Hanoi City
- Travel required
l Email Apply: Duong.NT@jac-recruitment.com