Our client is one of the most reputable consulting firms from Japan is now expanding its business in Vietnam for both Japanese and Vietnamese clients. They provide business process consulting services regarding sales management, supply-chain management, production management, logistics and distribution, and finance/accounting management, in manufacturing, retail, service, and other industries.
Business Process Consultant (Finance)
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret facts to identify weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Understand the critical issues of the client’s business process and create a counterproposal to improve its management and operation.
- Deliver and work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit&Gap analysis with a certain application function)
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in both Vietnamese and English.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting services for clients.
- Support pre-sales and a proposal for project opportunities.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam, and reporting to the Headquarter.
Education and Experience
- First level University degree
- 5 to 10 years of consulting experience working for a consulting firm or similar work experience.
- Those who want to contribute client’s success rather than self-satisfaction.
- Those who want to explorer new idea for problem-solving.
- Those who are interested in business strategies of companies or organizations.
- Those who can be tough in difficult negotiation or facilitation with clients.
- Those who sympathize with our philosophy (read it in the later part of this paper).
Key Skills Required (Must)
- High competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership).
- Experience of problem-solving experience with deliverables (Assessment/Issue analysis/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement)
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint Documents and MS Excel.
- Language skills: English(Business proficiency level), Vietnamese(Native level)
- Strong motivation to build up a career in business consulting field.
- Outstanding communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Work experience in one or more consulting projects as a project manager or a project member
- Skills to build key consulting deliverables (Assessment/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement/Financial Policies)
- Comprehensive knowledge on accounting or finance business processes in a company, especially in relation to enterprise application functions, such as:
- General bookkeeping knowledge
- General cost accounting knowledge
- Account receivables — incoming payment settlement
- Account payables — outgoing payment settlement
- Planning & Budgeting processes
- Product Cost accounting in manufacturing business
- VAS (Vietnamese Accounting System)
- Basic understanding of enterprise applications (ERP, accounting system, planning & budgeting system, Business intelligence, etc.)
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
Key Skills Required (Preferred)
- Experience of ERP implementation (SAP, Oracle EBS, JDE, Microsoft, Infor, QAD, etc.).
- Experience of designing business processes and system requirements.
- Experience of project management of a consulting project or PMO experience.
Advantages of this Job
- Acquire or improve consulting skills by working with and direct reports to 20+years experienced business consultants from Japan.
- Improve skills to create proposals that are well organized, to the point and satisfying clients.
- Improve coordinating skills by supporting communication between different stakeholders.
- Hanoi City
- Travel required