JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company applies a high level of Business Process Analysis expertise as an integral member of the Global Supply Chain IT department that is focused on improving Customer Service Processes/Procedures.
Document business processes, support project execution, assist in developing specifications for coding, manage the execution of testing including preparing test and training plans, translate business objectives into functional specifications, liaise between internal business partners and development resources, and partner with IT and vendor resources to review specifications and coordinate approvals.
· Location: Long Hau Province, Can Giuoc
· Working time: 8:00 AM – 16:00PM; Mon – Fri
· Route: Bus line provided
· Provide leadership for assigned projects and tasks
· Support project execution through maintaining project plans, tracking tasks, completing reports, updating project status, escalating issues
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
· Elicit requirements using design thinking sessions, interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
· Translate business objectives into requirements and functional specifications, supporting document creation, and automation efforts.
· Utilize business analysis, data mapping, and data validation to assist the development of coding specifications
· Manage the execution of testing for assigned deliverables by identifying and documenting test defects, documenting quality issues, and communicating defects to assure resolution
· Prepare test and training plans
· Monitors project dates and meets individual deliverables as well as support and mentor other team members
· Escalate issues to management for support and/or guidance
· Serves as a liaison between internal business partners, offshore resources, internal resources, and other 3rd party resources
· Partner with IT/Vendor resources to review specifications and coordinate approvals
· Provide subject matter expertise, working to define business processes and effective solutions.
· Document business processes, work-flows, and requirements as they relate to the problems being solved by the initiative
· Leads analysis for data conversion of existing legacy data into new systems by analyzing data extracts and complete data mapping
· Support system coding and configuration changes for automated document production efforts
· Manage defect resolution throughout the system development life cycle
· Effectively leads change, working with management and users to ensure involvement, participation, and encouragement of others ideas and contributions for effective teamwork and successful project execution
· Bachelor degree, PMP is a plus but not necessary
· 5+ years of experience as a Business Process Analyst or similar years of experience developing business processes in the customer service and order processing area of the supply chain.
· Ability to work closely with the business partners in differing countries to examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss findings with the business, and assist in guiding the discussion toward an improved solution.
· Capable of performing analyst type tasks to understand and evaluate a business need / change and define in detail the logical solution to the business need focusing on the business process first and the system second.
· Sensitivity and persuasiveness skills to help the users understand what they may need vs. what they request.
· Assertive leadership, with effective skills in gaining internal customers’ - management and users’ - cooperation and acceptance of changes and the need for performing value analysis of their requirements.
· Highly effective communication and listening skills to grasp complex tasks and adapt communications to be most understandable for the users.
· Ability to organize, develop and deliver effective training plans.
· The ability to develop training materials and deliver formal training is a plus
· Strong creativity and troubleshooting skills required, with ability to logically isolate and resolve complex business process challenges.
· Willingness and ability to travel domestic and internationally.
· Strong supply chain focus on customer service and customer order processing to help deliver what our business partners want and need to address.
· Must possess strong "sense of urgency" to get work done quickly and correctly.
· Independent worker -- must be able to self-manage to a large part while planning and reporting task progress to supervisor and team.
· Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud a plus.
· Must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
· Apparel industry background is a strong plus.
· Knowledge of ERPs systems, processes, and environments a plus.
· Knowledge of Oracle’s E Business Suite a plus but not necessary
· Yong & active working environment
· 13th month salary & bonuses
· Full package of PVI health insurance, family included
· Stable and good opportunities to cooperate with global branches
· Long term development environment
1st & 2nd round: Online Video Call
3rd round: Onsite with Director
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.