JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company provides some of the most popular livestreaming services in the world and Vietnam included. It has offices in Singapore and Vietnam and plans to expand in the future.
Our client is in the process of developing a social application on mobile platforms Android and iOS. Therefore, they are looking for candidates have passion and strong experience in this expertise.
· Position: Senior Backend (C#,.NET)
· Location: District 8, Ho Chi Minh City
· Working time: 8:30 AM – 18:00PM; Mon – Fri (Lunch Break: 1.5 hours
· Architect, build and iterate our mobile applications.
· Database design for project (MySQL).
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
· Someone who can maintain the technology, develop new features/functionality, and build innovative solutions.
· Collaborate with other team members and participate in cross-functional groups.
· Avid users or strong understanding of social media/networking apps available on stores.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
· 3 years work with C# / Golang/Rust. (3 years with .Net Core if was C#)
· Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services including CI / CD
· Knowledge Kubernetes & Docker
· Knowledge Unix OS (Ubuntu / CentOS)
· Experience with big data and exp write store procedures for analytics/ report
· Full insurance coverage
· 13 month salary plus full coverage insurance
· Annual performance review
· Modern, open and comfortable working environment
· Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
· Fruit party every Friday
· Birthday party, Teambuilding, Company trip, Year End party
· 2 rounds :
(Please provide reference to your company's products that you participated in the interview)
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.