The company is 100% invested from Japan and starts the operation in Vietnam since 2015 together with the Japanese team to developing products for Head Quarters based in the center of HCMC - District 1.
They provide more than 100+ services such as E-commerce, News, Dating, Weather forecast… on both PC and Mobile phone with the number of visits up to 64-billion-page view for each month. Currently, they have more than 150 members. They aim to be the No 1 company in delivery best product to end users.
Joining this position, you will have a chance to experience yourself a E2E project with a large scale, develop your communication skill and be a team leader.
Job location: Ho Chi Minh city
Career path: able to be Leader
- Develop/maintain our systems, tools for our video streaming service
- Communicate with colleagues across Vietnam and Japan to understand requirements, problems, expectation; to contribute ideas; to quickly share risks/issues as well as to resolve them…
- Deliver outputs with expected quality, speed, compliance in order to bring the best values to product/service’s end users
- Mentor or coach junior members to achieve a certain level of competency or performance to meet project’s objectives
· At least 03 years of experience coding backend with one of NodeJS/Java/PHP
· Understanding Microservice is a plus
· Have considerable hands-on experience in designing API, DB, UI/UX
· Have rich experience in creating or describing design at detail level via UML diagrams (Class/Sequence diagram…) or other way
· Understand about system architecture/framework design
· Can set up a variety of development environment
· Have excellent skill in coding and handling a complex source code of large systems
· Have hands-on experience in applying data modeling and algorithms
· Solid skills in designing & performing UT/Implementing test code
· Good at communication (verbal, non-verbal, writing)
· Can mentor or coach junior members to gain certain skills or performance
· Excellent at teamwork
· Can proactively learn and gain necessary skills for existing or future projects
· Self-motivated, proactive, good at time management, self-discipline, responsible
· Creative thinking and good at problem solving
· 13th month & possible annual performance bonus
· Diversified leaves in public and company
· Full gross salary in probation
· Company activities: trip, annual health check, parties, team building, sport clubs
· Employee medical Insurances
· Regular allowances by month
· Other highlighted benefits: birthday gift, free learning offline courses, parking space and more.
- 1st round: Technical test & Interview
- 2nd round: Culture fit interview
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for further steps in online tools instead direct conversation. Thank you for your understanding.