1. Job description:
a. Conduct routine accounting and tax services to clients:
- Review accounting entries and monthly accounting reports.
- Review monthly payroll and other liability according to payroll such as SIHIUI.
- Review tax declaration, including VAT, PIT, CIT and FCT.
- Work with clients’ auditors and tax officers when needed.
- Communicate with clients during daily work, understand clients’ situations and give advice to clients’ operation issues.
- Give instructions and training to staff at lower level.
b. Assist in spot services such as review and due diligence for M&A projects
c. Other tasks assigned by personnel at higher level.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, auditing, finance, banking, commerce
- Four year experience in accounting or auditing work.
- Experience in Big4 or auditing firms is an advantage.
- Good communication in English.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management and team work.