JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company has their mission in software development; but not as others in the market, they are concentrating in quality of the products. Due to the niche of the industry, they have grown significantly and built their own procedure in their own way. By applying the framework, they are covering various domains such as Finance, Accounting, Application, Game, E-Commerce, Real estate, Healthcare, etc.
The candidate must have strong technical expertise in front-end as well as backend development. The candidate will work closely with customers to gather requirements, analyze and implement them into the product.
Clarify the project’s requirements and generate test cases
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Working time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (fixed); Mon - Fri
Report Line: Project Leader / Manager
Career path: Full stack Developer
· Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
· Assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
· Identify solution designs and perform business analysis of client requirements
· Transform requirements into technical task specifications
· Provide technical oversight to the development team to complete development task successfully
· Assist in development and executing training for internal employees
· Carefully analyse the details of all the work.
· Provide recommendation for continuous improvement.
· Self-driven individual to work independently, yet collaboration as a team member to reach a collective team goal.
· At least 5 years of working in SAP development projects
· Good knowledge of ABAP General and ABAP Oriented object
· Good knowledge of ABAP 750
· Good skills in SAP Enhancement (BADI, Enhancement Spot, Implicit Enhancement, User Exit …)
· Development of forms (Adobe forms, Smartforms …)
· Reporting (ALV, ABAP list etc)
· Have involved in several modules like FI, CO, SD, MM, PP etc …
· Flexible, serious, honest, independent and responsible.
· Japanese (equivalent N2 level)
Prefer to Have
· Knowledge on SAP FIORI/UI5/ODATA/HANA is a plus
· Have experiences working with japanese client is a plus
· SAP/ABAP certification is a plus
· Working with Japanese experts can help you improve your ability to work
· International, challenging, and friendly working environment
· Salary for 13th month
· Full of social welfare under Vietnamese Labor Law (Insurance, annual leave, ...)
· Annual travel and team building activities
· 12 annual leave days and 3 paid summer holidays
· 1st round: Tech lead and HR
· 2nd round: CEO
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.