Job Position: Security Engineer
1. Years of Experience: At least 2 years or more work experience in a similar role
2. Minimum Educational Level: With a university degree in IT or related fields
3. Job Title: Security Engineer
4. Job Type: Full-time Permanent
5. Job Category: Networking/Security
6. Required Skill:
- Knowledge of Internet system, Firewall technology, Cloud computing(better)
- Technical area of security: Network security, Application security, OS security, Security operations
- English is fluent (reading, speaking, and listening for communication),
- Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment.
- Logical thinking, good skills in communication and presentation.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
- Launch of cyber security business
Investigate the latest situation of Cyber-attack and countermeasures in Japan and
other countries, and create Cyber Security services that meet customer needs in Vietnam.
- Provide new IT and System technology proposal/solution for customer.
- Participate in consulting and designing information technology network (IT) for customers
- Consult and design information security and safety systems for customers
- Implement DLP, EDR and more system for customer.
- Work cooperation with Sales and Application Engineer teams;
- Further details will be discussed in the interview (English shall be used at the interview),
Working place and hours
- Thang Long Industrial Park, Hanoi.
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
- Saturday: 8:15 - 12:00 (twice holiday per month)
- Basic salary: from USD850/month or more, depending on career and capability,
- Allowances: as company policy,
- Commuting related: There are 2 routes of comfortable bus from the city to the office.
Motorcycle commuters have an allowance (300,000-400,000 VND),
- Raising salary yearly,
Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law
- CV written in English
- Application letter written in English
- Copy of University Degrees
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org