position: system engineer
- Systems analysis and design database
- Participate in programming, product testing with VB.NET language
- Works with .NET like: C #, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, My SQL
- Improve the project quality.
- Design, maintain and enhance VB.NET applications and integration of 3rd party applications.
- Full life-cycle development responsibilities for VB.Net and ASP.Net based systems.
- Language: Japanese (JLPT N2)
- Knowledge at: SQL Server, MySQL
- Ability to meet deadlines, self- motivated and can work independently.
- Ability to write and maintain complex SQL Server Stored Procedures with transactional control.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Ability to communicate to non-technical professionals.
- Assist with developing test plans for verification and validation.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Need to participate in code reviews
- Familiar with Version Control packages.
- Keep management advised to the progress and issues encountered while performing development tasks.
SALARY AND benefit:
- Salary: Up to 2000$/month
- Performance bonus 13th fixed month salary
- Healthcare for employee
- Salary review: once time/per year
- Teambuilding activities