The company history and legacy started in 2016, as a subsidiary company of the Group in Japan. The company works to create valuable mobile content as well as services delivered through means of application and web for Japan market. With the original members of 20 people, they grow their members up to more than 100 bright talents and continue to grow more.
- Location: Da Nang
- Working time: 8:30 AM — 17:30PM; Mon — Fri
- Ensure that the Scrum process works well and properly
- Facilitate Scrum events and other meetings as needed, e.g., sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective, product backlog refinement
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Visualize the status, progress and problems of team tasks and product quality, display important information
- Remove impediments to team’s progress or guide the team to remove them
- Motivate/ encourage the scrum team to improve continuously
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Support team building with the activities and events
- Pay attention to the motivation of team members every day and improve their motivation if there are any low-motivated members
- Work closely with the Developers and Product Owner to ensure an Agile culture is established in your team
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Helping the Scrum team achieve the Sprint Goal for every sprint
- Helping the Scrum team deliver the Increment with Definition of Done
- Helping the PO to find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of applying Scrum in the Organization
- Responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, values, principles, and practices
- Coach the scrum team in self-management
- Give team hints and make team aware of self-organization of team
- Give team a chance to extend system scope of development/ work process scope for cross-functionality of team
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English skills
- Strong communication, coordination, facilitation, leadership, ability to solve the problem, and Lean thinking.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems and remove impediments
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- Good knowledge of Software Testing Technique.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- Be able to communicate in Japanese
- Being a grown-up company, focused on innovative products and new technologies
- Remote working 2 days/Week
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Full social insurance payment
- Flexible working time
- Various training
- Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
- Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.