Our client, a leading and innovative Label/Packaging company, is looking for talents as Sales Manager to join their growing team and contribute to expanding business in Cambodia
This position is open for Vietnamese and Local Cambodian candidate.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for attaining plan objectives within an assigned area. This will require the ability to translate marketing plans and strategies into effective operational tactics to be carried out by team members. This position has a strong focus on employee sales training, account management training and business development training, etc. The Sales Manager provides direction for segments, establishing clear goals, strategies and initiatives and driving the necessary changes to ensure achievement of divisional financial and non-financial metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years successful Sales Experience or equivalent with 5+ years Sales Management Experience preferred.
- Skilled in effectively coaching, teaching, and developing solid Sales and negotiation skills within the sales team.
- Expert business acumen; ability to understand short and long-term consequences.
- Demonstrated successful sales experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience.
- Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts.
- Excellent customer needs assessment skills, expert negotiation skills/experience, excellent financial skills and business acumen.
- Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Broad-based understanding of how to manage territory business.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
- Skilled in preparing professional written proposals.
- Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, invoice totals, percentages, bonuses, etc.
- Excellent understanding of product and technical information.
- Expert customer service skills
- Salary: $ 2,000 - $ 2,500
- Company allowances + Annual performance bonus (following company’s regulation)
- Position: Upon qualification and experience of selected candidate.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment.
Apply online or contact me directly at +84 916 051 603 for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.