1. Years of Experience: At least 7-year Sales experiences in Software industry,
2. Minimum Educational Level: Bachelor degree of university of Economics, business administration or relevant majors
3. Job Title: Sales Executive
4. Job Type: Full-time
5. Job Category: Sales Department
6. Required Skill:
- Technical Sales skill, Market development skill,
- Management skill and experience (at least 5-years),
- Strong analytical and planning skill,
- English is fluent (reading, speaking, and listening for communication),
- Ability work independently as well as in the Team environment,
- Logical thinking, good skills in communication and presentation.
The experience working for foreign company, especially for Japanese Company will be advantages.
- Studying and updating about CAD/CAM/CAE software and services, features and scope of application of each product,
- Cooperating closely with NSV’ CAD/CAM/CAE software partners in order to update the sales situation, new software information and other sales campaigns.
- Understanding the relating industries situation in order to define the target markets.
- Approach and acquire new customer and account for CAD/CAM/CAE and System integration service,
- Preparing the Sales plans for the CAD/CAM/CAE software and services then deploy them.
- Follow required documentation job(quotation, delivery note, sales contract, and invoice etc.) and collect full payment from customers without delay,
- Support and help Assistant Sales Manager,
- Generating new prospects and following up these prospects tightly in order to get the first deal from them based on WIN-WIN solution.
- Prepare/submit sales report monthly, quarterly and yearly to Sales Manager
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Further details contents will be discussed in the interview in NSV Hanoi office(English shall be used at the interview),
- Basic salary: from USD1,000(Gross)/month or more, depending on career and capability,
- During probation period(first 2-month), 85% of basic salary shall be paid,
- Allowances: as company policy,
- Bonus: shall be paid at the end of each year, depending on company revenue and staff performance,
- Commuting related: There are 2 routes of comfortable bus between Hanoi city and the office.
Motorcycle commuters have an allowance (300,000-400,000 VND),
- Raising salary yearly: Appropriate evaluation and career plan are prepared.
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand,
- Labor contract, insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law