- Sales Engineer (Technical Sales/Selling Techniques) — understand the system well & introduce to customers; determine how products and services could be designed or modified to suit customers’ needs; Understand the market trends & projects information.
- Be responsible for marketing and sales of Company Technology, WTP/WWTP/Maintenance service/chemical/spare-parts/equipments/components.
- Prepare forecast, strategic plan and implement it to achieve Company’s target.
- Contact with customers for consultative: focus on the client’s problem and show how it can be solved with product or service; describe the product and leaves the customer to decide how it would be useful, advise customers on how best to use the products or services provided.
- In addition to retaining current clients, attracting and securing new ones, help clients solve any problems that arise when the product is installed.
- Built mutually beneficial customer relationship, develop and maintain a customer database.
- Achieve and exceed area sales objectives and contribute to the Company’s growth plans.
- Negotiate complex contract terms and conditions.
- Report on performance against targets, forecasting, competition, key market information’s and any complains from customers.
- Update news, laws and regulations related to environment standard to improve business.
- Liaise with proposals, design, and operations departments to prioritize efforts, and improve customer service, consistent with overall organizational goals, strategies and account plan.
Relevant degree Chemical Engineering, Environment, Electrical, Mechanical, Industry knowledge, minimum 03 years in process equipment.
English or Japanese or Korean.
Auto CAD is preferable.
Specialize in technologically and scientifically products.
Interest the client in purchasing products, negotiate a price.
Support in the setup of marketing strategies.