JAC’s client is one of the world leading suppliers of specialty chemicals to latex dipped, adhesives, rubber, paints, wood, household and personal care industries. Having strong established relationship with manufacturers from all over the world to ensure product reliability, supply consistency and superior technical service to our valuable customers.
· Candidate must possess at least tertiary qualifications and experience in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Science related field.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in chemical industries or R&D fields or Industrial sales and chemical sales experience
· Knowledge in, rubber, Synthetic rubber, latex, plastic Industry will be of an advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal communications, analytical presentation and organizational reporting skills.
· Proven ability to build relationships, influence customers at all levels.
· Dynamic and a team player with the ability to work independently.
· Willing to travel as nationwide or overseas travelling is essential.
Salary: Up to 1500 USD (Gross)
· Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science or equivalent
· Preferably 2-3 years of working experience in chemical industry.
· Analytical, problem solver and attentive to details
· Computer literate.
· Good communication skills in English.
· Able to work independently as well as a team player
· Travelling is required.
· Immediate vacancy