JAC’s client belongs to A Global Logistics Company.
Providing customers with professional logistics services through air, sea and land, import/ export, and customs clearance.
They apply IT solution in logistics field to keep accurate shipping information at the same time, satisfy customers’ demands.
- Provide logistics solutions for clients.
- Develop business plans to maximize revenues.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate management reports for performance evaluation.
- Works in a team environment to support the success of all team members.
- Promoting sales of total logistics services especially for Seafreight & Airfreight
- Exploring new business within current customers or related parties
- Handle customer's inquiries and provide service after sales.
- Other tasks as assigned
- University Graduated
- At least more than 5-year experience in logistics
- Organized, process- oriented, excellent in English
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and building relationship
- High motivated, disciplined and compliance
- Working time: From Monday – Saturday morning.
- Social & Health Insurance according to current law.
- Annual leave: 12 days.
- Yearly healthy checking, Yearly company trip, Staff uniforms
Salary: 1500 – 2000 USD (Gross)
Working place: HCMC office (Tan Binh District)