Company: A big Technical Consulting Firm from Japan
- RPA Technical Consultant to manage initiatives and deliver services that identify, design, and implement creative solutions using Robot Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
- Work in identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, developing, and testing
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce the stablished RPA governance, design and coding standards, policies and procedures (specifically those related to audit and security)
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver fast results using team collaboration
- Reports status, issues and risks to supervisor on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- Deliver technical demos or provide technical advice as requested
- Support the interview and analysis of current business process and related document
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- At least 2 years of experience in application development application testing and component design.
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, debugging, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in creating workflows configurations to map process designs
- Understanding of Process Design documents
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Ability to learn new skill sets and adapt to work in different roles of the team, based on the needs (cross functional), for example, gather requirements and conducts trainings rather than developing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication both English and Vietnamese
- Able to travel outside Ho Chi Minh and/or Hanoi