The role of the Application Specialist, Region Asia Pacific is to consult, train and support Elekta’s Comprehensive Solutions customers in the effective use of software and hardware including remote, on-site and classroom training, remote support and assistance in the development of training and application support materials.
Training and Education
• Independently provide Applications training on Elekta’s Comprehensive Solutions both on-site and in Elekta premises.
• Accurately assess advanced training needs. Develop session goals and length of training with clients. Determine attendees for each planned session. Coordinate schedules cognizant of customer constraints. Deliver training as planned.
• Prepare for and deliver assigned courses as required for any in-house training (internal and external). Document continuing education credits following written procedures.
• Support pre-sales support and post project application support in certain areas/countries based on the demand.
• Support the installed base remotely and onsite as required
• Liaise with other members of the Elekta team to address any existing Customer concerns promptly & effectively.
• Attend Conferences (as required), to maximize Users perceptions of long-term continuity and reliability of Elekta
• Maintain knowledge of current and past Elekta’s Comprehensive Solutions products
• Stay current on all new products.
• Submit timely and accurately; on sites reports, timesheets, expense reports, TLD badges
and other paperwork as assigned.
• Maintain all company-leased equipment, including company computer, parts, and tools.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Incorporates Elekta Values into all department functions and responsibilities.
• Adhere to all Elekta directives, policies and procedures.
• Assist Elekta sales staff and distributors with technical advice for existing and future sites.
Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
• Tertiary Qualifications in Radiation Therapy / Medical Physics / related discipline(s)
• Familiarity/proficiency with the following: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx
Skype for Business, and Salesforce
• Familiarity with curriculum development process and adult educational methodologies
• Working knowledge/understanding of all Elekta’s Comprehensive Solutions products and
proficiency in assigned product specialties
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills (ability to communicate effectively to a group)
• Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
• Demonstrated experience communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must be able to travel up to 50-75% of the time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Annual leave – 15 days per year
· Group medical insurance – covering employee and including outpatient, inpatient and dental care
· Group life insurance – covering employee and including Term Life and Personal Accident
· Salary review is on annual basis
Please note that application is in English is preferred and should include:
- CV with your mobile phone number & email for contact
We’d like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.