- Person in charge of real estate business development
- Research markets/competitors for insights and compile data/relevant information for real estate
project development planning
- Research & collect information in various fields to support business: legal, finance, politics etc.
- Work with partners, attend meetings with customers for discussions and negotiations
- Research & provide analysis for projects including feasibility study, financial analysis, development
planning analysis etc.
- Prepare reports, paperwork as requested
- Assist other departments with tasks related to real estate business - Other tasks as assigned by management
- Preferably aged 25-30
- University Degree in finance/economics/commerce/banking
- At least 2-3 years of experience in related fields.
- Good knowledge of the market & economics, knowledge in real estate is an advantage
- Good communication, negotiation, organization & analysis skills
- Good command of English & computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Internet). Japanese speaking or
experiences working with Japanese is an advantage.
- Wide network in the field is an advantage
* Benefit for candidate
• The opportunity to work in a professional environment of a global company • Stable, dynamic job under a leading team in the field • Attractive salary base • Local and abroad training programs.