Those who have graduated from a Japanese university and have experience in the Japanese construction industry and are interested in the real estate business.
Job Descriptions :
1. Project management for condominium commercial project.
2. Responsible for project management such as condominium product planning, design management, contractor selection, construction management, business partner and contractor consultation (interpretation, translation), administrative procedure management, and process management.
Required experiences and Skills:
1. Graduated from Japanese university architecture or civil engineering, has advanced.
2. Work experience: Experience working at a Japanese company in the construction industry. (preferably with construction site experience)
3. Japanese language skills N1 or higher level
4. English ability: Business level is desirable. (Reading and translating contracts and materials)