· The company produces garments according to Japanese standards (mainly women's inner clothing).
· Location: Phong Dien Industrial Park, Phong Dien District, Thua Thien Hue
* Job Description
- Make plan testing sample. Create detailed reports on the inspection process until the sewing product completes beautiful seams, reports on standard errors in the product, acts as an intermediary coordinator to communicate requests from Japan to the Factory.
- Directly manage documents related to purchasing, sales, acceptance and general management.
- Guide to apply, urge units to implement quality documents (processes, regulations, forms ...) recently issued (Analyze points that need improvement to guide the plant to offer solutions).
- Regularly inspect and supervise all stages of the production process.
- Record keeping of inspection items.
- Making reports of nonconformities occurring during the inspection process.
- Make corrective and preventive reports in the production and inspection process.
- Take on the role of communication channel with customer monitoring on product quality situation.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
- Age under 40 years old, used to work in the garment industry is prefered.
- Having experience of about 4 years or more in Quality Management (Inspection of goods), able to create product inspection reports and report directly to superiors; check in place.
- Can read and understand the detailed documentation on product description (specs version). (Obligatory).
- Experienced in guiding and directing in factories (preferably the garment industry).
- Can standardize the goods inspection; master and understand Japanese standard inspection standards.
- Foreign language: English (Reading and writing required). Business-level communication (advantage).
- Working time: From 8:00 ~ 17:00 (From Mon ~ Sat, but in the near future will gradually remove working days on Saturday).
- Negotiable salary based on capacity and experience + Bonus.
- There are additional allowances for travel, business trip, and telephone charges.
- Insurance packages, travel, vacation holidays according to regulations.