A Japanese construction company is looking for QS Engineer working in Ho Chi Minh office and site construction.
· Responsible for preparation of BOQ based on technical specifications, design drawings and work scopes, review and check on work bill from subcontractor, preparation of tender documents for submission.
· Perform evaluation of price comparison and costing summary
· Responsible for Cost planning, estimation and measurement of quantities
· Responsible for source of quotation for materials and services
· Analysis & evaluation of price comparison
· Responsible for claims, variation orders, budget & cost control
· Prepare settle of final account
· Handle issues including extension of time, terms and condition, loss and expenses claim etc.
· Major in Construction Economics or Civil/ Structural Engineering.
· At least 3 years’ experience as QS Engineer.
· Experience in Japanese company or working for Japanese Contractor.
· Experience in Estimation the quantity and Cost is a plus.
· Good at English communication
· Good at CAD, Excel, Word, Revit, etc.
· Can work under High Pressure, work at site if needed.