- Managing QC section from Incoming material to production quality to finished products inspection including Lab management.
- Auditing and monitoring the panel reference.
- Supporting and consulting as a chemist on material and chemical related matters.
- Building and developing Laboratory Manual/ Quality SOPs.
- Building and Managing panel management system.
- Reviewing and recommending relevant changes to the existing BOM, SOP and procedure in term of process, finish and material usage through engineering change notes, color panel auditing.
- Technical training in term of chemical usage and safety.
- Conducting failure analysis.
- Conducting monthly and weekly review and auditing of production planning items.
- Finding and submitting answers/solutions for Customer queries.
- Conducting special tasks or projects relates to Compliance and New Product Projects.
- University degree in Chemical or Footwear industrial is an advantage.
- 6~8years experience in shoe factories for major brands Nike, Adi, Asics, and New Balance is necessary.
- Must be familiar with finishing processes, testing processes and protocols,well known about insole production control including
- Good in English ability including speaking/writing/listening/reading, Chinese ability is a plus(for shoe factories expats). Chinese is a plus