Foreign construction corporation is looking for QC Engineer to work at their construction site in Khanh Hoa Province
- Control inspection and witness point for equipment installation, alignment, and levelling in accordance with the relevant ITP collaborating construction teams of company and the erection subcontractors with deep understanding and interpretation of all relevant quality documents such as site quality plan, ITP, NDT plan, PQR / WPS, WQT plan and method statements.
- Support construction teams’ effective implementation of all tests and inspections in accordance with the relevant ITP and ensure adherence to all procedures.
- Witness the tests, controls, and inspections.
- Guarantee inspection status control for parts of the plant within his area of responsibility, authorizing their acceptance at quality control completion.
- Obtain the relevant documentation and ensure the correct implementation of the approved ITP according to owner’s requirements.
- Ensure that the erection contractor issues and registers all necessary inspection and test records and calibration records.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or an associate degree in mechanical engineering.
- Have from 10 years of experience in QA/QC, with minimum five (5) years in the same position in managing large value projects.
- Have experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications.
- Coordinate test pack preparation and final handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent in English skills
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.