Foreign construction corporation is looking for QC Engineer (E, I&C) to work at their construction site in Khanh Hoa Province
- Control inspection and witness point for equipment installation, alignment, and levelling in accordance with the relevant ITP collaborating construction groups of company and the erection subcontractors with deep understanding and interpretation of all relevant quality documents.
- Support construction groups’ effective implementation of all tests and inspections in accordance with the relevant ITP and ensure adherence to all procedures.
- Assist the owner to understand company quality policy to their satisfaction.
- Perform Boiler walk-down inspection and generate punch-listing operations.
- Witness the tests, controls, and inspections.
- Guarantee inspection status control for parts of the plant within the area of responsibility, authorizing their acceptance at quality control completion.
- Obtain the relevant documentation and ensure the correct implementation of the approved ITP according to owner’s requirements.
- Ensure that the erection contractor issues and registers all necessary inspection and test records and calibration records.
- Ensure that the erection subcontractor take the safety-first action all the time on the site.
- Report to QC Manager, and monitor all activities related to quality; and other duties as required.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or an associate degree in electrical, instrument and control engineering.
- Having minimum five years of experience in QA/QC in power plant industry.
- Having experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans.
- Having experience in test pack preparation and final handover documentation activities.
- Having experience in quality management system and close-out of inspection and audit non-conformities.
- Having MOC certificate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Fluent in English skills
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.