1. Establishing a quality management system, monitoring and urging the company to comply with product quality standards and requirements.
2. Cooperate and take responsibility for all aspects of product quality, including specifications, data collection and analysis, customer request data reporting, root cause analysis Roots related to customer complaints, analyze repetitive trends, take corrective actions, and develop Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Manage internal SPC / QA process and develop quality statistical data reports for internal and external customer review.
4. Support, develop and execute supplier assessment and develop plan to improve quality and reduce variation in raw materials.
5. Plan and implement the effectiveness assessment of the members participating in the quality assurance and quality control (QC Team) program for each specific product.
6. Monitor the production system through statistical reports provided by the QC team and recommend quality improvement measures.
7. Perform other related tasks according to the assignment.
- Candidate is under 30 years old.
- Proficient in Japanese, certified is required (N3 ~ N2).
- The candidate priority used to be an Intern in a Japanese factory.
- Experiences in QA-QC (priority is related to electrical and mechanical products).
- Can work overtime during the day, or on weekends when required.
- Negotiable salary according to ability; Bonus, full insurance.
- There is a shuttle bus.
- Have allowance and support regime when working overtime.