A large Japanese real estate development company is looking for a Property Manager with significant management experience at high-rise building, condominium or commercial building.
- Manage the overall operation of the building (residents, customers, tenants, employees, contractors).
- Build up policies, regulations, procedures, work instructions related to the operation of the building.
- Manage, supervise to ensure the security, technical, infrastructure, fire protection, etc. systems of the building operate efficiently and safely.
- Periodically report and advise the superior about the operation of the building.
- Maintain the Customer relationship, resolve customer requests and complaints at the earliest to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Establish an annual operating budget.
- Other works assigned by the BOD.
- Male/ Female with age from 31 ~ 40.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 03~ 05 years - Management experience at Hotel or Apartment.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong skills in leading, management.
- Good in computer.
- Working place: Binh Duong New City. Transportation from HCMC.
- Company trip, dormitory, lunch meal & phone allowance.
- 13th Salary/Annual salary increasing/Training course.
- Support 50% fee for learning language or soft skills.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.