[HN-Nha Trang] Japanese Company - Thermal Power Plant Project
(1 year in Hanoi, 3 years in Nha Trang at site)
Position: PROJECT SCHEDULER
A. Job Description:
Report to Project Schedule Manager
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Collect and process schedule updates; perform analyses; provide analysis and status reports to other concerning contractors;
- Lead program planning efforts supporting the client's requirements;
- Participate in weekly / monthly program management meetings / discussions relating to the project schedules with other concerning companies and / or client as required;
- Incorporate forecasting methods and conduct critical path analyses to efficiently manage the project;
- Assist the Site Manager / Construction Manager to prepare the monthly progress report in a part of schedule; to perform delay analysis and develop a catch up plan in case schedule delays; and Perform other schedule related activities as directed.
- A Bachelor's degree with four (4) years' experience of science in mechanical, project management or other related discipline required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Primavera P6.
- Position requires previous Project control and Scheduling experience at least three (3) years.
- Experience within the Program Control environment as it relates to Program Management.
- Thorough understanding of Project Scheduling and Earned Value Management (EVM) practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic Salary：negotiable depending on skills and experiences
- Bonus：once a year, equivalent to 1 month basic salary
- Additional salary for overtime work and work in holiday
- Accommodation in Nha Trang (after moving to Nha Trang)
- Home leave allowance (once a month, after moving to Nha Trang)
- Support for accommodation fee in Hanoi ( in case you need moving from another area)