v Location: Hanoi (Vietnamese partner's Office) or HCMC (Representative Office)
v Business Area: Renewable energy develop and power produce
v Headcount: 01 Person
v Starting Date: At soonest
· Primary assignment: Project CFO
Project CFO for three wind power project SPCs. Project CFO is responsible for finance, accounting and investment management of the SPCs, including debt financing for the Projects, and reports to General Director. Project CFO supervises Chief Accountant, and will work in close cooperation with Tokyo, Singapore and HCMC team as well as our Vietnamese JV partner. Project CFO is expected to contribute to governance and project management of the SPCs.
· Secondary assignment: Accounting and Administrative Officer
- Accounting and administrative officer for Rep Office.
- Coordination with Accounting and Tax Department as well as Operations Department of HeadQuarters in Tokyo, and in Singapore.
- Project CFO / Accounting and Administrative Officer will have opportunities to travel within Vietnam (between Hanoi and HCMC monthly / bi-weekly, and to project site occasionally) frequently and to travel international occasionally (to Singapore and/or Tokyo, once or twice a year).
* Note: Details of secondary assignments are subject to further discussions with, and qualification of, successful candidates.
v Requirements (MUST)
- Strong passion in promoting renewable energy and concurrence with company's mission and vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (professional business level).
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- At least 5 years of experience as financing and accounting controller.
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt to constantly changing dynamics of the renewable energy industry and the firm.
- Hardworking, “can-do” attitude.
- Teamwork skills and attitude.
(Preferable to have)
- Chief Accountant certificate in Vietnam.
- Past working experience in power / renewable industry.
- Past working experience in multi-cultural, multi-functional team environment.
- Fluency in Japanese language.
“We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.”