- Experience in designing or implementing grade I projects such as commercial centers, high-rise buildings.
- Understand and be able to check design standards and regulations.
- Ability to work independently with a high commitment to progress.
- Proficient in communication English, Japanese is an advantage.
- Effectively in AutoCad, Office.
- Assistant to Japanese project architect.
- Participate meetings, coordinate with related parties, information management.
- Proposing architectural solutions in accordance with local codes.
- Check architectural design drawing documents, ensure the accuracy and consistency of dossier
- Other tasks to support project design process.
-Negotiable salary according to ability (or up to ~ 2000$)
- Working time: 8:00 to 17:00, lunch break 12: 00-13: 00; Saturday, Sunday, annual 12 days off and public holidays according to regulations.
- Contract term: 2 years
-Insurance and benefits according to general regulations