A company specialized in construction of civil and industrial projects, providing consultation, decoration and fitting out services for embassies, foreign representative offices in Vietnam. Now is looking for the following position for its new project:
- Experience in designing or implementing grade I projects such as commercial centers, high-rise buildings.
- Understand and be able to check design standards and regulations.
- Ability to work independently with a high commitment to progress.
- Proficient in communication English, Japanese is an advantage.
- Effectively in AutoCad, Office.
- Assistant to Japanese project architect.
- Participate meetings, coordinate with related parties, information management.
- Proposing architectural solutions in accordance with local codes.
- Check architectural design drawing documents, ensure the accuracy and consistency of dossier
- Other tasks to support project design process.
-Negotiable salary according to ability (or up to ~ 2000$)
- Working time: 8:00 to 17:00, lunch break 12: 00-13: 00; Saturday, Sunday, annual 12 days off and public holidays according to regulations.
- Contract term: 2 years
-Insurance and benefits according to general regulations
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.