- Partner with the cross functional teams to create and manage production schedules and budgets.
- Ascertain and solve budgeting and staffing issues.
- Collaborate with Producers to quickly estimate and evaluate production health against milestones and data metrics.
- Create budgets and summaries that provide metrics and data that can be shared broadly to ensure cross functional alignment and well-informed decision making.
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely cost reports, cash flows and headcount forecasts.
- Direct Assistant Production Accountant on all aspects of their job to ensure compliance, accuracy and timely processing of all payments.
- Mentor and train Assistant Production Accountant to ensure strong work performance.
- Production accounting experience required.
- Proficiency with Excel, SAP Software required.
- Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Proficiency with English, Japansese is preferred.
- Female (Age is not required)