The Product Owners are responsible for defining the overall strategy and goals for the company’s products (mobile apps).
Product Owners will create and maintain a product roadmap and will be responsible for communication with all stakeholders (business heads, marketing, developers, and senior management) to ensure that the company’s products continuously perform highest possible level and serve the demands of customer groups.
A Product Owner will oversee the full picture and the tiny information at the same time. It requires you must understand the broad needs of the business, scan the competitive landscape in which the products operates, spot trends, and technical developments, and update the product roadmap as needed. Also, you are responsible for detail of the product from design to functionality to usability. They will need to understand various product metrics and concepts very well – conversion, repeat rates, ROI, site performance metrics, bounce rates, return on investment, etc
· Responsible for product/product line, developing and maintaining product vision.
· Create Inception Deck to align all stakeholders and development team's members.
· Support the development team to understand about the product's market & users; work closely and ensure the product backlogs are understood correctly.
· Creates the Persona and Customer Journey Map; User Story Map and define the minimum viable product (MVP)
· Manage Product Backlog (create & list requirements)
· Prioritize requirements, make plans for release and each time-box (iteration)
· Perform user acceptance testing.
· Cooperate with the designers to create UI/UX flow.
· Drive the product evolution through data analysis and user feedback.
· Define and validate product KPI and monitor it.
· Communicate with business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA/IT software
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong experience working in a Product Owner/ Product Manager.
- Excellent communicator with interpersonal and analytical skills to help negotiate priorities and talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to discover key requirements information.
Interview process: 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.