A well-known company specializing in Game Product, looking for Product Owner working in Ho Chi Minh.
· Be a cultural ambassador to help to understand better about Japan’s gaming industry and Japan customers so that can improve to become a truly global brand/ products for all as we aspire to be
· Translate product features into detailed backlogs, then prioritize based on business impact
· Manage products with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time
· Demonstrate analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance and recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests
· Identify and analyze standard methodologies for localization and feature implementation
· Manage relationships with our local partners in support of business development.
· At least 2 years of experience as a product owner supporting one or more mobile game products
· Japanese business (N2 level) speaker. Business level in English (verbal and written) is required
· Understanding of the mobile game industry, especially Japanese market
· Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
· Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
· Experienced in using data to conclude experiments, describe user behaviors, thereby deep understanding of the user to maximize the game’s potential
· Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
· Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations
· Salary: 1000~2000 USD (gross)
· Bonus: salary month 13th
· Team building
· Performance bonus
· 12 days annual leave 1 year
· 10 days sick leave by company’s insurance
· Time work: Mon-Fri (9am-18h30pm – break :1h30’) in Bình Thanh – HCM
· Interview: 2 time (have key study)
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.