JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company is a leading software development outsourcing in Vietnam, it provides offshore service and has experience working with a wide range of customers and enterprise-oriented applications.
From 2015 till now, it has served clients from 12 countries, delivered over 200 projects. They are proficient with Web App, Mobile, Cloud Computing and Enterprise Solutions.
The is setting up a team of 20 PHP - Laravel and Frontend developers in the this year.
The project has been raised capital being an innovative product that is growing rapidly in Europe. There are plans to expand to the SEA market as well.
In Vietnam, they are setting up a new team that will work directly with teams in Holland and Spain. Opportunities to work onsite in Europe are offered, but the main team will be built in District 3, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Location: District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: 9:00 AM – 18:00PM; Mon – Fri
- Working industry: Content Media
- Career path: DevOps Engineer
- [Must have Skills]
- 3+ years experience working with PHP
- 3+ years working with Laravel
- High interest in working and getting up-to-date with leading edge technologies
- Good knowledge of software and application development methodologies
- Great eye for details
- Ability to think with the client
- Proactive and not afraid of challenges
- [Nice to have Skills]
- Accountable, “Can do and get things done” attitude, independent and resourceful.
- Working with latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Full social insurance payment
- Flexible working time
- Various training
- Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
- Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
- And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Monthly Team Building Activities
· 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.