- Collecting timesheet and payroll documentation/ information.
- Key in data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, allowance, and claims.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Preparing and distributing income statements.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Vietnamese.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in payroll.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Work location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.