Japanese Law Firm
Location: Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
2. Experiences and Key Tasks:
- 1-2 years with relevant experience in M&As, Real Estate, Finance and general corporate.
- Experience with top tier law firms is preferable.
- Having a good command of English and Japanese
- Searching laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advices to clients;
- Assisting partners/associates in performing due diligence exercises, in reviewing and/or transaction agreements (SPA,SSA, SHA, Charter, etc…), financial agreements (loan agreement, credit facility agreements, etc.…) and other necessary documents/agreements upon instructions by clients;
- Assisting partners/associates in drafting, submitting and following application documents for licensing works;
- Translating and proofreading documents;
- Liaising relevant authorities for their opinion/clarification.
3. Nationality: Vietnamese
4． Academic Qualifications: University (LL.B) or higher level degree (those who have experience studying in Japan are welcome.)
5. Monthly Salary: No specific limit or range. Will be considered on an individual basis.
6. Probation Period: 60 days
Please send CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.