An international healthcare brand established in 2006, started from London and continued spreading worldwide with regional offices in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia and Thailand. The Company is now looking for Vietnamese and English speaking nurses to work at Singapore branch.
- Provide an immediate and professional response to any of the patient's medical questions or queries.
- Support and advise, as well as convey medical recommendations in an accessible, sensitive manner.
- Primary contact person for the patient, and serves as the main medium of communication, simplifying the process for the patient.
- Handle aspects of case management; scheduling appointments, tests and treatments.
- Take into account the wishes and schedule of the member, and strive to provide them with the best treatment options in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing/Health Science.
- Experience: ICU/Oncology/Internal Medicine.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Prefer candidates who is currently practicing in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Able to speak in Vietnamese and English to cater to Vietnamese patients.
- Opportunity to relocate to Vietnam.
- One time relocation allowance: 1,000 SGD.
- Medical insurance from the first day of the relocation.
- Corporate insurance after pass 6-month probation.
- Cover relocation and return flight tickets and travel expenses related to your relocation to Singapore.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.