An agency is looking for a Media Planner who possesses latest knowledge of the media marketplace and keeps up relationships with important outside media partners. A Media Planner will develop and execute multi-disciplinary media plan to meet marketing objectives of the clients.
- Develop and execute both offline and digital media plans; manage media KPI to meet campaign objectives.
- Develop and guide digital media direction to the internal digital media team to meet comprehensive campaign planning and objectives.
- Directly work with the digital media discipline team.
- Lead the creation of digital media suggestions and report documents.
- Collaborate with internal cross-discipline project teams to manage the whole media project.
- Present the proposal to the clients if necessary.
- At least 5 years of experience in media planning in the agency.
- 5 years of experience in writing engaging proposals.
- Have experience in digital media practices (digital agency experience is preferable).
- Possess deep knowledge in various digital media channels or platforms.
- Act as an important involvement in developing and executing a digital strategy.
- Capable of working with cross-functional teams and acting as an individual consultant.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to clients.
- Have experience of dealing with international clients.
- Advanced English level (Both verbal and writing skills).
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.