- Supervise the installation process of heating & refrigeration system/ equipment
- Instruct and consult the customer on how to use/ operate our equipment
- Support clients when needed
- Repair and carry the maintenance service of refrigeration equipment.
- Follow other instruction by manager
** This position requires candidates to travel a lot at work. All expenses will be covered by the company.
- Male, 25-30 years old
- Must be graduated in Mechanical Engineering/ Heat and Refrigeration Engineering is a priority.
- Good in English both writing and speaking
- 1-year experience in a relevant field is preferable.
- Good health
- Must willing to travel for business in a national location (about 3-4 months or even 6 months)
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (plus overtime)