Our client in Motorcycles Field is looking for Marketing Assistant Manager working at District 1. With main request as below :
· Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Big bike marketing plan (ATL/BTL); also maintain routine updates of the marketing plan.
· Conduct market research activities and analysis and establish CRM data management to improve the dealership’s marketing efforts.
· Build up the product guideline and conduct the product training, sales orientation, market orientation for executives staffs.
· Conduct the content development including review and/or oversee video and social media content, newspaper, magazine advertising, and other promotional publications.
· Conduct the management of all digital channels including setting strategy and execution plan and monitoring to build the brand and products awareness.
· Liaise with event coordinator, for community events for the dealership, motorcycle rides, and tours events; also assist with organizing riders community activities.
· Develop and manage annual marketing budgets, regularly monitor expenditures, and prepare summary assessments and reports.
· Graduated from university. Bachelor degree in related field.
· Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English
· Strong digital marketing background
· Experience managing the in house marketing team
· At least 3 years of agencies experience in a similar role.
· Experience in automotive/motorcycles industry is a plus
· Relationship with riders community is a plus
· Training/Presentation skills.
· A2 license or be able to get A2 license
- Salary review