A popular foreign-invested hospital in Vietnam.
- Plan and organize the operation of the General Planning Department.
- Organize meetings, conferences, seminars, consultations, hospital mortality examinations, documents recording and filing.
- Advise and supervise the enforcement of hospital regulations.
- Coordinate between clinical departments, laboratory departments and medical examination departments.
- Collect all information about inpatient and outpatient, hospital transfer, critical illness and infectious diseases, etc.
- Manage the collection of medical and statistics records.
- Hold morning medical meetings.
- Report and clarify situation to all relevant agencies when an incident occurred.
- Answer all patients’ and their families’ questions.
- Answer hospital staffs’ questions.
- Attend all medical and relevant non-medical meetings, conferences, seminars and events.
- Providing medical records for patients and certificate of injury.
- Sign and approve summarized medical records for all departments in the hospital.
- Attend medical examination and treatment when needed.
- Engaging in other external tasks such as health examination, etc.
- Main connection between internal departments (medical and non-medical) and government agencies.
- At least 3 years of experience at similar roles.
- Working experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Honest, hard working, highly responsible.
- Good & right attitude, friendly and listenable.
- Careful, considerate and willingness to learn.
- Communication, organization, planning and time management skills.
- Learning and adaptability skills.
- Effectively work in team and independently.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.